Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fairy Party

My sweet daughter is turning 9 on Friday so I thought I would share a few of her past birthday parties with you. For her 3rd birthday, we had a fairy party. When I was "researching" her party, I came across an advertisement in our local magazine for a business called Party Wishes and they had a fairy party. I thought I would call and get some "ideas" from them but the package rental was so amazing, I rented the whole party!
Now this probably sounds familiar to you since my business is called Party Wishes. After I rented parties from this company for 3 years, the owner, Toni Roberts, asked if I wanted to buy the business since her husband was transferred to Northern California. Of course, I agreed and have been the proud owner of Party Wishes for 3 and a half years.

Now Toni didn't stop being creative when she sold her party business and moved...oh no! Toni is the owner of Design Dazzle and is celebrating her one year blog "birthday"! She was just voted one of the best baby blogs by InStyle magazine!
The amazing cake was made by Reva of Reva's Sweet Art and has been featured on Amazing Wedding Cakes on WE TV.

The fairy party package includes costumes for the girls to wear, all of the table decor, favors and games and stories. The girls play with bubbles and go on a fairy treasure hunt.

Don't the little fairies look adorable? Sorry the pictures aren't the best quality. They are scanned prints and I can't believe it took me so long to go digital! I will post more pictures from birthdays past this week...stay tuned!




2 comments:

Joanne Kennedy said...

That was fun learning how your business came about. That Fairy party is so cute!

I do have a question for you though.

Before I used to give the kids all the cups I used for their party. I figured what the heck, I wasn't going to have the same party again so why not.

But now, I want to keep them and reuse them for other theme parties.

So my question to you is...how do you keep kids/parents from taking the cups without even asking?

I also have noticed some take the table decorations and play with them or take them home... again without asking.

So what do you do when something like this happens?

You would think the parents would have more class then to take things without asking but some just don't.

Also, what do you do when kids bring other kids to the party without asking? They just show up and you don't have enough place settings or goody bags?

I think you should have a question and answer post. I have lots of questions for you.

Like how do get parents to RSVP so you know how many kids to plan for.

Hugs,
Joanne

Polka Dot Moon said...

Happy Birthday to Sheridan!! And Mom! You give meaning to the word afterall ;)

So fun to learn something new about you :)
Your parties are all just the best and I can't wait to hear about her party this year. Zoo or Safari theme if I remember correctly?