Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm a Gleek!

I am SO excited about the season premiere of GLEE tonight! I was a little late jumping on the bandwagon, but I am a super fan now! I even found another super fan in Blogland...Dana from the Stone Rabbit!
This summer, we wrote to each other and decided to get matching "Gleek" shirts. She was on the ball and took a picture of hers while I wait to the last minute (and everyone left for the day) before I could snap a picture. Hope you will join Dana and I in watching Glee tonight. I just can't wait to hear what Sue Sylvester has to say since she has had all summer to think.

5 comments:

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

I'm a Gleek too! Can't wait!!

Joanne Kennedy said...

I'm with you! I have been watching since day one. I love this show.

Miranda said...

I am a fan too. Like Joanne, I've been watching since day 1. :)

Candy and Cake Sugar Designs said...

Me too!!!! Loved the season premiere last nite! Cannot wait until next week to see the next episode!

dana said...

What about the new football coach, and do you like Rachel's bangs, and is Sue gong soft, and. . and ... and...I LOVED it!!! All over again....I LOVED it!! How did the new season sneak up on us so fast?

Bonnie and I have been crazy with our Tag Sale for over a week. It has been a good sale, but we are exhausted. One more day, tomorrow, then we have to pack up what's left and tidy up her garage. Whew!! A lot of work still ahead!!

Happy weekend! L, dana